Fundamentals of Living Foods™1 Day $390
In this entry-level demonstration-only class, discover the magic of creating fabulous organic raw vegan cuisine for optimum health and rejuvenation. Fifteen superb culinary presentations will show you everything you need to know to create a wide variety of delicious, easy-to-prepare raw recipes. Sample freshly made plant-based sensations including appetizers, fruit smoothies, soups, sauces, salads and salad dressings, patês, wraps and rolls, nut milks, nondairy cheeses, crunchy crackers, dehydrated goodies, and an amazing dessert. Learn sprouting techniques and how to use the equipment and supplies for a raw kitchen. A full buffet lunch of organic raw vegan foods will be provided as well as samples of most of the foods prepared during class.
What You Will Learn:
- Soaking, sprouting and basic kitchen gardening
- Making veggie krauts and other fermented foods
- Making nut milks, creams, and luscious raw non-dairy cheeses
- Introduction to the basic equipment and supplies used in a raw food kitchen food processors, juicers, dehydrators and the use of other important culinary equipment
- Introduction to basic knife skills
- Basic fruit smoothies and soups, sauces, salad dressings, salads, simple entrees, wraps and rolls, pâtés and easy desserts
This course is available in-person in Fort Bragg, California as well as online.
Additional Information:This class is observation-only—not a hands-on course. Tuition includes all course materials except any required text. Books may be purchased at the Living Light Marketplace upon your arrival in Fort Bragg, California, or you may purchase them online ahead of your course date.