Living Light Culinary Institute, the premier organic raw vegan school in the world, attracts people from all walks of life—we welcome everyone from novice to professional chef! We've created a variety of practical yet fun and life-transforming programs to suit every student, whether you plan to prepare foods for family and friends, or want to create a career in the fast-growing world of raw living foods. We inspire our students to create healthier, more conscious cuisine without sacrificing taste, presentation, or the emotional satisfaction of food. Our aim is to give our students the tools they need to create inspired dishes that exceed their expectations and thrill their taste buds. Living Light makes healthy living delicious!
We've designed several programs to provide the expert training our students need in order to create the freshest, most nutritious food on the planet! Our Culinary Certifications are the foundation of our program and takes students through a progressively complex set of culinary skills—everything from mastering knife technique and learning to set up a healthy pantry to charting a menu, setting up and presenting a culinary demonstration, and catering a raw event...even creating dishes without recipes.
We empower our students by offering the practical knowledge base they need to develop confidence, creativity, and expertise in the raw kitchen. Our students make a difference in their communities. Among Living Light's roster of outstanding graduates are the following internationally recognized raw food chefs, teachers, and authors:
- Roxanne Klein, Roxanne's Restaurant and coauthor of Raw
- Vesanto Melina, coauthor Becoming Raw, Becoming Vegan, Raw Food Revolution Diet and others
- Chad Sarno, author of Vital Creations and coauthor of Crazy Sexy Kitchen
- Judita Wignall, author of Raw & Simple and Going Raw
- Elaina Love, author of Elaina's Pure Joy Kitchen
- Renee Loux-Underkoffler, author of Living Cuisine
- Sergei and Valya Boutenko, coauthors of Eating Without Heating and Fresh
- Jason Wrobel, celebrity raw vegan chef, author, TV cooking show host
- Jennifer Cornbleet, author of Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People and Raw for Dessert
- Solveig Eiriksdottir, author and TV personality
- Chef Made, Executive Chef Five Elements, Bali
- Chef Dara Dubinet, Chef Ito...and the list goes on!