Angel Foods is a divinely inspired, unique guide to preparing delicious, nutritious foods that come to us from the plant kingdom. From appetizers to desserts, from soups to homemade nut and seed cheeses, Angel Foods brings a cornucopia of foods to its readers. This heavenly cookbook includes a wide variety of low-fat recipes with an international flavor, tempting bits of food for thought, and even a how-to section on kitchen gardening. On the spiritual side, Angel Foods is an inspiring cookbook filled with angelic art and prayers of communion, which encourage readers to honor the sacredness of food by bringing love and mindfulness to the act of food preparation.
What you'll find in Angel Foods:
- Over 240 delicious, cooked and uncooked, meatless, dairy-free recipes from fruits to desserts!
- Answers to questions such as, "Which oils and sweeteners are best?" and "What can I do to improve my family's eating habits?"
- Dozens of "insights" about food preparation and selection!
- Valuable information about kitchen equipment, ingredients and resources!
- How-to sections on indoor gardening and creating delicious milk, cream, cheese and yogurt from nuts and seeds!
- 200 beautiful, inspiring, angelic communions - one on every recipe page!
Order now and receive your copy personally signed by the author, Cherie Soria.
Cherie Soria is founder and director of Living Light Culinary Arts Institute and author of Angel Foods: Healthy Recipes for Heavenly Bodies, The Raw Food Diet Revolution: Feast, Lose Weight, Gain Energy, Feel Younger!, and Raw Food for Dummies Cherie has trained many of the top raw food chefs today, which is why people often refer to her as the mother of raw gourmet cuisine.
In 1990, after teaching vegetarian cuisine for nearly twenty years, Cherie studied with Dr. Ann Wigmore and learned the principles of using whole, live foods to aid in healing and rejuvenation. Inspired and motivated, she went on to develop gourmet raw culinary arts by combining the two contrasting worlds of gourmet vegetarian cuisine and raw vegan simplicity that is known today internationally as gourmet raw vegan cuisine. She immediately began sharing this exciting new art with students from around the world.
Cherie says, "I experience great joy connecting personally with students and helping them to become the best that they can be--not only as raw food chefs, but as radiant, inspiring teachers. The key is to accept people where they are on their path and to help fuel the light that shines within them!"