This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for our website: RawFoodChef.com. This notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website and how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us such as; name, address, phone and billing information via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails. Or you may contact us via Email at info at rawfoodchef.com, call (707) 964-2420, or write to: Living Light, 301B Main St., Fort Bragg, CA 95437:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our return policy varies upon the type of item purchased.
The following items are NOT returnable:
2. Chef Coats and hats - if they have been worn or washed
3. Clothing-if they have been worn or washed
5. DVD’s or CD’s - if they have been opened
6. Food or any Health/Personal Care/Supplement items that are opened or seal broken.
Refunds for returnable merchandise will be made upon receipt of merchandise and verification of return reason. Credit card purchases will be made only to the same card used for purchase and will be made within 10 business days. We are not responsible for any delays in crediting your account by your credit card company.
As a California State approved Private Postsecondary Educational Institution, cancellations and refunds for classes at the Living Light Culinary Institute are calculated and processed according to regulations specified the California Department of Consumer Affairs Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. Students enrolled in certification programs will receive Enrollment Agreements with the terms and conditions.