The Best of New Holiday Traditions Online Course
You’ll enjoy the expertise of Living Light instructors past and present, including Master Raw Food Chef Cherie Soria, culinary programs manager Martine Lussier, Elaina Love, Matt Samuelson, Kari Bernardi, Meagan Ricks, and more! Watch the videos anytime during the 90 days at your convenience, or order the complete DVD set! All of the demos include valuable tips you will not find in any cookbook! Special holiday price: only $97 for a full 90 days.
- 16 gourmet holiday raw vegan culinary demos with step by step details (more than 6 hours total!)
- Recipe book (pdf) so that each step will be clear and easy to follow
And when you buy now, you'll get:
- 9 bonus demos (an additional 2½ hours of culinary demos)
No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with the Best of New Holiday Traditions Online Course, you may contact us within the first 3 days of purchase and receive a full refund of the complete purchase price!
Now is the time to establish healthful new holiday traditions for you and your family —
get started now and receive the 9 bonus demos!
The Best of New Holiday Traditions recipes you'll see demonstrated are:
- Almond Feta Cheese Mini Tortes Topped with Spinach, Mushrooms, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Capers and Caramelized Onions
- Apple Fennel Pomegranate Salad on Arugula with Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
- Black Bottom Pecan Pie
- Cherry Cobbler with French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Creamy Red Bell Pepper and Smoked Chipotle Soup with Cashew Sour Cream
- Green Beans with Mushrooms Almondine
- Cranberry Orange Relish and Holiday Fantasy Stuffing
- Holiday Wild Rice Pilaf
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Lemon Basil Kale Salad with Fuyu Persimmons and Candied Pecans
- Mashed No-tatoes with Triple Mushroom Gravy
- Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Nut Cream
- Russian Borscht
- Sweet and Sour Spinach & Cilantro Soup with Pine Nut Sour Cream
- Sprouted Kamut Cinnamon Rolls with Pecans and Orange Glaze
- Vegan Bay "Crab Cakes" with Creamy Dill Tartar Sauce
The bonus culinary demonstrations are:
- Apricot & Almond Cheese Stuffed Figs with Cabernet Demi-Glace
- "Braised" Spinach with Mustard Lemongrette
- Coconut Vanilla Chia Pudding
- Christmas Muffins with Orange Marmalade
- Curried Carrot Soup
- Holiday Nut Nog
- Lemony Zucchini Bisque with Shaved Fennel
- Mushroom Stroganoff
- Tomato, Caper, and Caramelized Onion Tartlets in a Basil Macadamia Crust
These recipes are a perfect gift for you and your loved ones, Enjoy an incredible holiday meal that is healthful and delicious—no need to give up the traditional flavors, textures, and appearance of the foods everyone enjoys during the season.
We know that you’ll find some outstanding recipes in this series that you’ll want to share and enjoy year after year. You’ll also find more delicious health promoting recipes in books by Cherie Soria: The Raw Food Revolution Diet and Raw Food for Dummies.
Order your 90-day access of Best of New Holiday Traditions Online Course for only $97, and make it the best holiday ever!