Are Fruits and Vegetables as Safe as you Think?
Join Cherie Soria and Dan Ladermann
Wednesday, May 11
6:00 PM Pacific, 9:00 PM Eastern
If you think fruits and vegetables can't cause foodborne illness, think again! Fruits, vegetables and nuts are responsible for causing 46% of all foodborne illnesses in the U.S. and leafy vegetables account for the highest amount -22%. In fact, bacteria, like E. coli can live within the leaf tissue itself.
But don't give up those green smoothies - Cherie will talk about how to protect yourself from bacteria like E. coli and will answer other important questions like:
- Which fruits and vegetables should never be eaten unless they are organic?
- If you peel conventionally grown fruits and vegetables are they safe to eat?
- What is the best way to clean fruits and vegetables?
- How can you avoid foodborne illness?
- Which plant foods are best eaten cooked?
- Which fruits and vegetables are best eaten raw?
- What is the best method for cooking vegetables?
- What is the best way to treat leftovers?
- Is it OK to dehydrate leftovers?
Learn more about this important topic from Dan and Cherie in the teleconference on Wednesday, May 11!
Attendees receive a free pdf with a wallet card about the Dirty Dozen and Clean 15 and information about which fruits and vegetables are safest from various geographic locations around the world!
Special offer ends May 26
If you're already a member and have purchased Fundamentals or Knife Skills,
click here to buy Essentials for $995 (Regular price $1195)
Includes 120 days access to Fundamentals, Sharpen Up Your Knife Skills, and Essentials