Raw Event Catering & Elegant Entertaining
Anyone interested in learning to cater raw food events from intimate appetizer parties for 10 to elegant weddings for 100 or more will enjoy Raw Event Catering and Elegant Entertaining. Learn about menu planning, organizing, budgeting, pricing, negotiating contracts, and managing your catering team. Discover secrets of plating and presentation that you can use for beautiful everyday meals or elegant dinner parties. Learn to create stunning buffets and a variety of garnishes, from simple tomato roses to elaborate carrot butterflies, for beautifully presented meals. You will also gain hands-on experience as you participate in catering raw events.
Class Schedule and Tuition
Please refer to our schedule of raw foods classes and workshops.
Living Light Center, Fort Bragg, CA..
Length of Class
What You Will Learn
- The importance of understanding the needs of your guests and how to create a menu with them in mind
- Budgeting, pricing, and organizing every detail of your event
- Handling contract negotiations with ease and confidence
- Managing your catering team and acquire the supplies and equipment necessary to make your event a success.
- Discover the secrets of beautiful buffet table set-up and display, plating, and exquisite food presentation skills.
Tuition includes course materials. During this hands-on course, you will need a chef coat, chef hat, a safety glove, and a set of knives (a Chef knife and paring knife at the minimum. We also recommend a serrated knife and cleaver or utility knife.) We suggest additional chef coats and an apron. As in Raw Culinary Arts Associate Chef and Instructor Training™ series, you will need the required texts, Angel Foods, Knife Skills Illustrated, The Raw Food Revolution Diet: Feast, Lose Weight, Gain Energy, Feel Younger! In addition, The Flavor Bible is required for this course.
These items may be purchased at the Living Light Marketplace upon your arrival or you can shop online ahead of your series start date.
Connect With Us