Advanced Raw Culinary Arts Instructor Training Certification™
With Jennifer Cornbleet, Professional Raw Food Chef and Instructor
When you’re ready to become a raw food teacher at the highest level, this intensive, career-focused learning experience will help you rise to the top quickly. Each module is specifically designed to prepare you to share your expertise with people who are eager to improve their health and embrace a raw food approach to cooking and eating.
Building a business takes dedication and direction. If you provide the former, course instructor Jennifer Cornbleet will supply the latter. She’ll share practical tips and tools for becoming a popular speaker/teacher whose services are in-demand to the growing audience of raw food enthusiasts.
Successful completion of the Raw Culinary Arts Associate Chef and Instructor Training™ series.
- January 29-February 2, 2012
- July 8-12, 2012
Class Schedule and Tuition
Please refer to our schedule of raw foods classes and workshops.
Included in Your Course of Study:
The Foundation of Success: Goal Setting and Time Management
Raw food is a unique business niche, but it is a business. And if you want it to grow and thrive, there are established tricks and techniques that will help you make the most of all your resources...including your time. This section of the course zeroes in on proven strategies to help you focus on your ultimate destination – a successful career - and create forward momentum that will help you continue to progress towards it. Among the effective lessons you’ll learn:
- How to prioritize your activities so that you can identify the must-do’s in your success plan and not squander valuable time on things that aren’t meaningful to your progress.
- How to schedule your time so you can get more out of every hour and maximize your productivity without missing deadlines or losing out on valuable opportunities to grow your business.
- How to organize all your tasks into a reliable system using calendars and to-do lists so you don’t have to juggle everything in your head.
- How to define projects and break them down into associated tasks and actionable steps.
- How to reduce mental and physical clutter and get rid of the roadblocks they create so you can move forward without having to constantly stop and spend time clearing obstacles from your path (includes tips for going ‘paperless’).
- How to handle email effectively and sort through your inbox so you don’t become overwhelmed with the unnecessary messages and responses that rob you of the valuable time you need to focus on the correspondence that does matter to your success.
- How to leverage your time with the help of virtual assistants to ensure that your projects are constantly moving forward with you as the driving force even when can’t attend to a task personally.
Mastering Internet Marketing: No Technical Skills Required
In the 19th Century, ‘hanging out a shingle’ was the way a business could announce its presence to the world. In the 20th Century, newspaper classifieds and direct mailing packets became popular, helping businesses reach more people...but with a heavy price tag. With the advent of the Internet, however, advertising and marketing is easy, cost-effective, and a natural choice for raw food professionals.
This section of the course shows you how to create an online presence that reaches a wide audience and helps you build interest for your events and activities that you offer. Even if you’re not a technology whiz, you will master the secrets of:
- Understanding Web 2.0 and Social Media Marketing – discover how the ‘second generation’ of Internet focuses on shared interests and a communication strategy for telling, not selling, on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Become an expert – learn to write raw food articles, be a guest blogger, and leverage the Internet’s insatiable appetite for content to build name recognition and drive traffic to your web site.
- ‘Give to Get’–the theory of education-based marketing - how offering a free report on your site can build your mailing list.
- Maximizing the return on your efforts - how communicating with your mailing list with no-cost autoresponders can turn your events into sell-outs.
- Website design – how to set up your own simple web site and tips for hiring copywriters, graphic designers, and web design pros to do the work for you.
- Web pages - the do’s and don’t’s of promoting yourself online and how to ‘optimize’ your content with keywords that appeal equally to search engines (SEO) and site visitors.
- Web traffic– tips for creating a cost-effective pay-per-click (PPC) ad campaign that will lead prospective students to your web site when they search for keywords on Google or other search engines.
- Monetizing your online presence – how to leverage the value of your web site or blog to be an income-generator by inserting ads from other marketers who will pay for the privilege of reaching your visitors with goods and services related to raw food enthusiasts (PPC ads and affiliate products will both be covered).
- The video revolution – how web videos can make you a hit on YouTube and convert more site visitors into eager clients.
Becoming a Raw Food Ambassador: Creating Demand
Raw food is still a new topic to many people, but it’s one they’re eager to learn more about. This section of your training will prepare you to be a spokesperson for raw food cuisine and share your expertise with others. The free talk is the gateway to lucrative success with classes and one-on-one coaching. It is a pivotal step in establishing yourself as a trusted, knowledgeable authority on raw food preparation and the obvious go-to resource for people who want to learn more.
As part of your ‘ambassador’ training, you’ll learn how to design and deliver a free talk that makes raw food appealing, accessible, and fun for a variety of audiences. You’ll deliver sections of your talk to your classmates and use your fellow students as a test audience to gain valuable feedback on your performance.
You’ll leave this section of the course primed and ready to schedule a talk in your area as soon as you return home, allowing you to kick-start your career quickly.
Crowd-Pleasers: Secrets to Presenting Irresistible Raw Food Demonstrations
As your audience of eager students grows, thanks to your free talks, it’s time to satisfy their appetite for information with lively demonstrations of raw food techniques and cuisine. The presentation kills you learned during Associate Instructor Training will be honed and refined to turn you into an respected teacher that guests will be eager to study with again and again...either in a group setting or in one-on-one sessions.
Beyond honing your public speaking skills, others you’ll master include:
- How to organize your pre-demo prep so that when it’s time to go in front of an audience, you’re fully prepared and completely at ease.
- How to select and train your culinary assistant and create a written ‘job description’ so that he/she can make you shine by providing the behind-the-scenes support that will ensure your demonstration looks effortless.
- How to introduce your audience to the material they’ll learn and summarize the step-by-step journey you’ll take them on so that your demonstration has clarity and structure before it begins.
- How to end your event on a high note with a ‘grand finale’ that includes beautiful plating of your dish and garnishing.
Students will critique and comment on one another’s presentations in a helpful, supportive environment.
Going One-on-One: Tips for Providing Personal Coaching
One-on-one coaching is a wonderful way to provide personalized attention to clients who are unable to attend group classes or who prefer to learn the theory and techniques of raw food cuisine in a setting that is custom-tailored to their needs and schedule. It is also an important tool for building your business and enhancing your income with premium service packages that carry a premium price tag.
In this section of the course, you’ll master the techniques for promoting in-demand private culinary coaching services that can significantly improve your income and enhance your success. Included in your training are key concepts that you can utilize to start each private session off on a high note and how to keep the energy and enthusiasm high until the end.
A career as a raw food expert has never been easier. Living Light Institute’s Advanced Raw Culinary Arts Instructor Training™ is a comprehensive course of study that is challenging, as well as intensely rewarding and a great deal of fun. It offers a proven, realistic approach to becoming a raw food chef and instructor whose sought-after expertise and business acumen make success a foregone conclusion.
Connect With Us