Whether you are just learning about raw foods, or have been experimenting for awhile, you’ll love this versatile recipe collection created by Living Light Culinary Institute Founder and Director Cherie Soria, affectionately known as the “Mother of Gourmet Raw Vegan Cuisine.”
She’s an original – the raw food revolutionary who took raw foods from “roots and shoots” to a whole new level of elegance, flavor and satisfaction. What’s amazing is that her recipes—more than 40 in this delightful eBook—are deliciously simple and appealing to everyone from kids to elders. The recipes include everything from breakfast, lunch, and dinner to snacks and sweet treats, including scrumptious delights like Coconut Macadamia Rawcaroons and MAC Wraps with Spicy Sweet & Sour Mango Sauce!
Download Your Free Copy Today
(a $14.95 Value)
- Best Raw Chef Training Program
- Best Eco Raw Company
- A special “Peer-to-Peer” award for Achievement in Culinary Arts Training
- Kid-Friendly Foods that Appeal to Everyone
- Menu planning tips for people of all different ages
- How to inspire friends and family to choose healthy foods
- Raising children to become conscious eaters
- Delicious breakfasts that improve metabolism, strength and endurance, and help stabilize your weight
- What makes a healthy breakfast?
- Why healthful sweets and desserts are important
- Professional Tips and Tricks for making recipes that everyone will love
And much, more – all presented in a simple, easy-to-understand format from well known author, Master Chef and teacher of teachers, Cherie Soria! And, we have an additional exclusive offer for International Raw Food Day participants: The ultimate how-to guide: Organizing and Managing Your Raw Food Kitchen
- What to do on a daily basis
- Ideas to save time in the kitchen
- Best equipment and supplies for a raw food kitchen
- How to store foods
- Getting a fresh start
- Creating more space in the kitchen
- Pantry essentials for every day to special occasion
“Living Light Culinary Institute has had an important impact on my path and has inspired countless others. I honor Cherie and her vision, and offer high respect, praise, appreciation, and of course my support in all that Living Light continues to achieve in the world. Cherie Soria has been a huge influence on my life, and I’ll always be grateful.”
– Chad Sarno, Austin, Texas. Internationally known raw food chef and coauthor of Crazy Sexy Kitchen
“As long as I can remember I’ve had a passion for healthy food that also tastes fantastic. So when I discovered the raw food movement – and especially the creativity of gourmet raw cuisine – I was hooked. However, what ultimately inspired me was Cherie Soria’s unique approach that places an equal emphasis on nutrition and flavor. As a nutritionist I tend to focus on the health benefits of a recipe but I do not want to compromise on taste!”
– Mizpah Mathus, Costa Rica. Nutritionist, raw food chef and author of The Raw Food Solution.
“The moment I found out about the professional raw food training at Living Light Culinary Institute, I knew my life was never going to be the same. The highly professional raw food curriculum created by Cherie Soria has enabled me to return to Europe with more knowledge, skills and experience than I could have ever imagined possible! It has empowered and inspired me to start my own raw food business in order to spread the raw food message not only in Belgium but all around the world.
– Julie Van den Kerchove, Belgium. Raw food teacher, chef and founder of Julie’s Lifestyle.
Living Light Culinary Institute, the world’s premier raw vegan culinary school since 1998. We welcome everyone from novice to professional chef!
A few good reasons to choose Living Light:
- We’ve perfected our curriculum since 1998
- We have a friendly, experienced team
- We provide expert culinary demos
- We have manageable course segments
- We’re affordable and eco-friendly
- We’ve got a beautiful inn, marketplace and café to serve your needs
- We maximize your time while you’re here and save you money!
- We’re the only licensed raw vegan culinary school!