We are located at 301 North Main Street in Fort Bragg, CA in The Company Store. You can view a map of the area as well as download these directions which contain additional maps of the area (Adobe Acrobat PDF format, 750 KB).
From San Francisco International Airport
- Exiting the Airport take HWY 101 north toward San Francisco for less than a mile
- Take the Interstate 380 WEST toward San Bruno for about 2 miles
- Then take Interstate 280 NORTH toward San Francisco
- After about 6 miles the interstate ends, stay to the left toward 19TH AVE/Golden Gate Bridge
- Continue along 19th Ave/HWY 1 through the park; the name of the street becomes Park Presidio Blvd it will lead you directly to the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Cross the Golden Gate and continue on Hwy 101 NORTH to either Hwy 20 in Willits (130miles) or Hwy 128 in Cloverdale (85 miles) – SEE BELOW
From the Oakland Airport
- From Airport Drive turn right onto Airport Access Rd.
- Turn right onto Hegenberger Rd., .8 mile.
- Merge right onto Interstate 880 North toward Downtown Oakland, 10.5 miles.
- I-880 North becomes I-580 West this becomes the Richmond/San Rafael bridge (toll direction).
- In San Rafael take HWY 101 North and proceed to either Hwy 20 in Willits (130miles) or Hwy 128 in Cloverdale (85 miles) – SEE BELOW
From Sonoma County Airport:
Take Hwy 101 N to Cloverdale or Willits as described below.
HWY-128 is a very picturesque drive through vineyards, apple orchards and redwood forests and along the spectacular coastline from Navarro to Mendocino – very nice for a daytime drive though it is two lane to the coast (approx 60 miles).
Just after passing Cloverdale, take the HWY 128 WEST exit toward Fort Bragg/Mendocino. Proceed to the coast, 55.5 miles where HWY-128 becomes HWY-1/Shoreline Hwy. Follow along for another 20 miles to Fort Bragg,. After crossing the Noyo Bridge, Hwy 1 becomes Main Street. We are located at 301 N Main Street/ at the corner of Redwood St.
HWY 20 a bit faster than 128 since HWY 101 is 4-lane, 65mph nearly all the way to Willits. Hwy 20 is better than 128 to travel over at night. Hwy 20 is pretty twisty, with some steep grades but it is only 33 miles from Fort Bragg to Willits. As you drive through Willits, after you cross the train tracks, turn LEFT at the traffic light onto HWY 20. Turn right onto HWY-1. After crossing the Noyo Bridge, Hwy 1 becomes Main Street. We are located at 301 N Main Street/ at the corner of Redwood St.
From the North
From Interstate-5: Take HWY-20 W exit at Williams, 77.6 miles. Merge onto HWY-101 N to Willits (15.6 miles), and follow directions for HWY 20 . See Willits above.
From US-101: Take either HWY-1 exit at Leggett, 43 miles (very twisty for first 30 miles).
OR continue on HWY 101 to Willits, follow the sign for HWY 20 (turn right at the Jack-in the Box) and follow directions for HWY 20 above.
Enter you starting address below for specific detailed directions to the Living Light Center: