Heirloom Tomato-Avocado-Mango Stacks
Recipe Type: Salad
Cuisine: Raw Vegan
Serves: 3 servings
- 1 cup diced red heirloom tomato (about 1 large)
- 1/2 cup finely diced mango
- 1/3 cup finely diced, peeled and seeded cucumber
- 3/4 cup diced avocado (about 1 medium)
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 cup leafy green sprouts or micro greens, for garnish
- 1/2 cup [url href="http://rawfoodchef.com/about-us/free-raw-vegan-recipes/livinglightrecipes/salad-dressings/scallion-dressing/" target="_blank"]Scallion Dressing[/url] or other favorite dressing for drizzle
- Put the diced tomatoes in a colander to drain for at least 5 minutes while preparing the other ingredients.
- Put a ring mold in the center of a dessert- or salad-size plate and put 1/4 cup of the diced tomatoes evenly in the center of the mold. Distribute evenly. Press firmly and gently.
- Toss the mango and cucumber together and put 1/4 cup of the mixture in the ring mold on top of the tomatoes. Distribute evenly and gently press into place.
- Place 1/4 cup of the diced avocados on top and press evenly. Carefully remove the ring mold.
- Repeat the process to make two more stacks.
- Sprinkle the top with salt and pile green sprouts or micro greens on top. Drizzle generously with dressing. Serve immediately.